Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Snow in Sacramento!!

December 7, 2009
To our surprise on this morning in December we woke up to snow outside our window in Fair Oaks, CA!! CRAZY!!
They kids had to make sure it was in the front yard too...
We decided to go up to El Dorado Hills which is only a 20 min drive to my sisters house to play in the snow. This is how much snow they got! Again...CRAZY!
The kids are all bundled up ready to go out and play in the snow!
Cute shot of the cousins that are the best of friends!
Ryan not too sure about walking in this "white stuff"!
Andalyn is diggn' in!
The kids had a blast playing in the front of my sisters house!
My sweet boy!
Andalyn got an idea....she is trying to find the perfect spot.
She wanted to make a snow angel!! So cute!

It didn't take long before Ryan got an idea of his own!
Montana...what a cute little thing!
Once the kids had been playing for a few minutes, I decided to help the kids make a snow man.
I had to pull my sweatshirt sleeves from under my coat, over my hands...it didn't help much, my hands still froze!
Montana putting her touch on the snow man.
Dave...wearing Ryan's superman beanie...helping the girls.
Being from this part of California we NEVER get snow so it was such a surprise when we did. The kids loved it but I must say it was fun for one day...I'm glad I don't have to live in it!

No comments:

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!