Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to Daddy!!!

July 28, 2009 This is a flash back due to me not being up to date on blogging. :)

Dave,
On this day and every other day I hope you know home much the kids and I love and appreciate you! I know you do, and sacrifice so much to provide for our family. You are such a wonderful daddy! The kids love and adore you. When you are not home they always are asking where you are or when you are coming home. The excitement they show when you come home, I'm sure...shows you how much you mean to them! You are a wonderful husband as well. We may have our ups and downs but when it comes down to it I know that we can get through anything! Thank you for being the one person that I can be 100% myself! I find that very comforting! You are as attractive and charming as the day I met you. I love you so very much and hope that your birthday is great!
I love you!
Courtney
We started out Dave's birthday at the river feeding the ducks as a family. This has become a favorite pass time during the summer since we have moved to Fair Oaks.
Daddy and his kiddies!

Dave wanted brownies instead of a birthday cake however I had to at lease frost them so it looked like a birthday cake! :) Andalyn helped with the sprinkles and candles.
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Daddy, Happy Birthday to you!
Ryan enjoying some of Daddy's birthday brownies!
Andalyn doing the same.
Dave being Dave....and Andalyn following in his footsteps. :)

Daddy got some new shoes so he can play basketball.

We love you Dave!! Glad we could have a great day together as a family!
(Just wish we could of gone to the Paramore Concert like we planned....darn flu!)

No comments:

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!