Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Andalyn....your hiccups are gone!

Today, as we were getting in the car to come home from Target, Andalyn had the hiccups. She was really upset about it and wanted to know how to get rid of them. I said "honey, you have to breath in really deep..." she said "but mommy,I can't." I finished up getting the kids and the bags in the car and she didn't say anything about it all the way home. As we were walking in the house I noticed that her hiccups were gone...I said" Andalyn, your hiccups are gone!" She said with excitement, and a little surprised because she had forgotten about them too..."Heavenly Father answered my question" I couldn't of been more proud at that moment...but I did try and correct her and say, "You mean, Heavenly Father answered your prayer?" she said, matter of factually "no mommy! my question!" I said " oh, ok....what was your question?" she proceeded to say "if he would make my hiccups go away." This is why I am a mother...if could only have the perfect faith of a little child! He does say come to me in ALL things! :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh, so cute and sweet!

Anonymous said...

i love it! what a sweet little girl. don't you just love being a mom.

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!