Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!


It was my Mom's birthday this past Monday! I always love reasons to celebrate and this was extra special because it was to celebrate my Mom. My Mother is someone I know I could not live with out. Without her I would not be the woman I am today, let alone the Mother I am today. My mother is so special and words cannot express how thankful I am to her and for her. She has always been there for me. In the last 3 years alone, I can recall many times her being there when I needed her most. Being a first-time mother isn't easy and I know that Dave and I couldn't have gotten through those first couple months of Andalyn being born without her. There was also a time that she took my sweet little new born Ryan for a week straight because, long-story short, I was flat on my back and couldn't get out of bed to take care of my children. There are countless times that I have needed my Mom and she has been there; no questions asked. It gives me great comfort to know I have her as my Mom!
To know my Mother is to love my Mother. She has a very infectious laugh and an even more infectious sense of humor. She is hilarious! My mom may be getting "older," but she is just one of the kids and loves it! It was great growing up and having all of my friends LOVE my mom, along with my brothers and sisters friends too. We have a very "cool" mom. :)
Mom, I love you so much...words cannot express how special you are to me! I hope you had a great birthday!

3 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

We truly are lucky. Mom is an angel...plain and simple. I would not be who I am without her and I would be lost even without her in my life daily. Happy Birthday Mom. You are my hero.

Anonymous said...

i love your mom too.

Chelsy said...

man, never ceases to surprise me how much your mom and my dad look alike! I think they look more alike than any of the other siblings (though you can tell they all are related!) Happy Birthday Eileen!

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!