Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Day 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
We had a wonderful Christmas...our morning started out with the kids coming downstairs and checking out what Santa brought them. Andalyn was very pleased to see that he brought her a computer, since that is what she is really into right now. She also thought it was pretty cool that she got a stocking full of candy and even more toys.
Ryan loved his little Piano along with the monster truck "grave digger" that Daddy...oh I mean Santa decided to pick up last minute. :)
The kids were pleased to see that Santa left them notes and ate their cookies that they left out!

The kids loot.


Andalyn so excited about her computer!

Once we were done looking at the presents from Santa we raced down to my parents house for my Dad's traditional Christmas Breakfast! Thank yo so much dad...you really do a great job every year! The kids, and even the big kids, got more presents from my parents and loved everyone of them. Thank you so much mom and dad!!

My two brothers David and Logan and my sister Whitney got up at like 4:30am Christmas morning to run up to the mountains to get a pile of snow so that we could all play in the snow after our morning festivities were over.

It was a blast....I wish I had gotten a video with my digital camera, because what I was getting on my video camera was hilarious!! Never a dull moment with the Petersen's!! Thanks guys for getting up so early and getting all of the snow....we may need to start making that a tradition. :)


During the snow ball fight that started shortly after we all got outside Andalyn stood top of the hill with out wavering!! She was the queen of the snow hill....and loving every minute of it!


Our little snow bunny Montana....what a cutie!!


It's snowing in Elk Grove...who knew?!?! No....I just happened to take a picture right as someone kicked a huge ball of snow into the air....great shot I must say! :)


Look at that face!!!....believe me it's hard to say no to this face!!


And look at this one...Dang we have cute kids!
Ryan and his Daddy enjoying watching the snow ball fight in front of Grandma and Grandpa Petersen's house.

Watch out Logan.....Andalyn's gonna get ya!!
Once we were all tuckered out from all of the fun in the snow we headed out to Dave's parents house for some more Christmas Day fun! I feel terrible, I didn't get any pictures taken while we were there. There was so many presents for our little family that I didn't have any extra hands to try and get any pictures. Between trying to help the kids open their presents and Dave and I trying to open ours....it was impossible. Dave's parents spoil us and the kids to the max every year. Thank you guys for all of the sweet gifts, they were all very thoughtful and wonderful!! Kathy even took Andalyn out a few days before Christmas so that she could get Dave, me and Ryan gifts! Do I have the most wonderful in-laws or what....no Kathy, I'm not just writing that because I know you read the blog! :) I really do believe I was not only blessed with incredible parents of my own, but I also ended up with some pretty amazing in-laws as well!
What seemed to be 1000 gifts later and a few pretty deep card board cuts on my fingers and thumbs... it was time for Christmas Dinner with the Cashdollar family!
We ended the night at my sisters house. My dad gave a little devotional. What a great way to end Christmas Day! Talking about and feeling the spirit of our Savior, whom is the reason for this wonderful Holiday Season.
Merry Christmas everyone...I hope you all had a wonderful one!

1 comment:

Marc and Stacy said...

The snow was SO freakin' awesome. We have such a cool and fun family. We always have such a great time! :)
I love the picture of Andalyn seeing her computer for the first time. Priceless.

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!