Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Maad Tea Party!

Yesterday my mother-in-law took Andalyn and I to "A Maad Tea Party" in El Dorado Hills. We had our own little quaint tea party! It was so much fun. We all got to wear hats and eat our little sandwiches and treats....oh and of course sip our tea. Andalyn looked like such a little lady. For a 3 year old she was so good in a place that almost everything was breakable. :) We got threw our little tea party with only a couple spills and lots of smiles. Thanks Kathy for such a fun time!!

1 comment:

Marc and Stacy said...

That place looks so fun! We'll have to take the girls together sometime. And I'll bring my checkbook for the tea cup Montana will inevitably drop and break. :)

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!