Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL MY GIRLS!!

Montana Belle turned 2 on November 9th. Stacy and Marc threw her an awesome Snow White Birthday Party!

Here she is enjoying her yummy cupcake.

What a cutie!!


My sisters Tiffany and Nicole turned 12 on November 10th. The whole family enjoyed celebrating their birthday at Johns Incredible Pizza in Roseville. It was a blast!!
Sam celebrated her 19th Birthday with us on November 10th at Johns Incredible Pizza too!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL MY GIRLS!! We love you and hope you had wonderful days!!

2 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

It's so fun that there are so many birthdays back to back! Very cute post...I need to post the pictures I took at J.I.P!

sharsten said...

Whatever!!!! I can't believe they are 12 years old. Already in Young Womens. I remember when they were just babies and going to the temple to be sealed to your family. They are so adorable how time flies. The disneyland pictures of your kids are so sticken cute I can't get over it. See you soon.

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!