Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fun with the Webb's

A couple weeks ago we spend some time with Kristina and her boys. We had so much fun...I love seeing Kristina. I sometimes can't believe it has been friends for 15 years. Gosh, that makes me feel old. It is so nice to know that our friendship will always be one I can count on! Here is her little guy Rowan going down the slide with Andalyn. Our kids have so much fun together!



Here's my little guy having a blast on the swings! I know he is mine....but dang he is cute!! :)


I wish I had taken more pictures, but we were having so much fun I didn't get a chance. We had so much fun with you Kris....can't wait to see you this weekend!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see ya guys on saturday. oh by the way, nice background.

Ryan and Kristina said...

Hey girl. Wow! I don't think I can comment on the pics from Disneyland, but they are all so cute. It looks like you guys had a blast! I am glad I was able to go to Andalyn's party. We had a great time and you did an amazing job. Thanks for inviting us. I guess I should just tell you now that the 29th will work for me if you still want to do something. Sara is going to be in Idaho for her birthday so we aren't doing anything til she gets back. Did you talk to Jen yet about it? Sorry I am using this like an email. Have a great day.

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!