Tuesday, October 21, 2008

In loving memory of Ken Later. A friend, brother and son.


(Ken on Left David on right)
I just wanted to pay tribute to a very special person. His name was Ken Later. He was one of my brother David's best friends. They spent most of their time together, whether it be working together, going to church activities or just hanging out. Ken was loved by all and obviously touched many peoples lives. He was taken from us early in a motorcycle accident late this last Saturday night. I don't feel it my place to give any details or answer any questions you might have. Just know that he was a very special spirit that was called home to serve his mission. Please keep Ken's family and friends in your thoughts and prayers as it is a very difficult time. I know they are all so grateful for this priceless gospel we have in our lives. To know that Ken is with our Heavenly Father and Savior...and that this wasn't good bye...I'm sure gives everyone great comfort.



Kenneth Kyle Later 9/11/84 - 10/19/08

For those of you who would like to go to his funeral it will be held at the Vintage Park Building located at: 8925 Vintage Park Dr. Sacramento, CA 95829. It will be at 11am on Friday.Morning 10/24/08.

1 comment:

Marc and Stacy said...

Very sweet post...this is such a hard thing. I wish we could take the pain away for our little brother.
Ken was definitely a great guy and I'm glad David was able to know him and be close with him.

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!