Tuesday, October 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACY!!!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR STACY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

It was one of my best friends birthdays on Sunday the 19th. My sister Stacy! She is the one person in my life that I feel like,we literally have been through EVERYTHING together. The bond I have with my sister is beyond words. I love her so much and am glad to call her my friend as well as my sister. I know not everyone can claim that with their siblings.

She is one of the most giving, gracious, spiritual, talented and beautiful people that I know. She is a wonderful wife and mother and of course a wonderful sister/friend. If you are lucky enough to know her, you know that she just lights up a room. I am so grateful for her and to her.

As a Petersen family we all got together on Sunday for Dinner, Cup cakes and fit in a nice FHE while we were at Stacy's. Stacy's husband Marc is a fabulous cook and he whipped up his very tasty chicken parmesan. It was wonderful. The Petersen clan always has a wonderful time together. I love that we can bust up laughing until we can't anymore. I also love that we can have beautiful spiritual conversations. We did both on Sunday which made for a very enjoyable time. We all love you Stace, I hope you had a wonderful Birthday!!

1 comment:

Marc and Stacy said...

I LOVE YOU! Thank you so much for this...this was such a sweet post and I'm so grateful that someone that I simply adore and look up to, thinks such good things about me too! :)
Thank you for being my best friend and sister...

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!