Monday, October 20, 2008

Computer problems? What computer problems?

As of this weekend our computer problems are no more. If I haven't said it before, I have wonderful in-laws. They are such a blessing in our lives on more levels than one level. I know I mentioned that we were having computer problems....well it just didn't work. And like I said despite all of my father-in-laws hard work it just kept having problem after problem. Well my in-laws played the computer fairy and surprised us with a new computer. We are so grateful to them. It is an amazing computer. I keep telling Dave how much I love it! So Bill and Kathy if you are reading this....THANK YOU SO MUCH!! This was an incredibly selfless gift among so many others that we can't not find the words to express how grateful we are to you, and how much we love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

C & D: You've had nothing but trouble with the other one from the get-go, so hopefully this one will make your lives a little easier. Love your blog, Courtney! You're so creative and the pictures are great!

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!