Sunday, September 21, 2008

Whitney's Soccer Game

My sister Whitney had a soccer game in Folsom this week, so of course the family headed to the field to support our fabulous soccer player. She is amazing!! She is a team captain and for those of you that know anything about soccer she made 1 of the 2 goals and it was a "corner kick goal". That is the hardest type of goal to make. She basically had to make the ball curve to make it into the goal. It was amazing, the crowed went wild! Andalyn was at her Grandma Cashdollar's having a blast so that's why she isn't in any of the pictures.
She's number 16, her coaches are in the blue


Here's Montana hang'n out at the game. Normally her and Andalyn are running around together while we watch the game. They both love going to the games!




Here's my brother Logan, his girlfriend Sam and my little guy Ryan.


Tiff, My mom and Sam watching the game.


I wish I got more pictures of everyone but I didn't get my camera out until the very end of the game. Anyway we love you Whit and great job on Saturday!!

No comments:

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!