Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fun with Kristina and her boys!!

I have a few "best friends" in my life and they are ones I have had for years. Anna, Kristina and I were inseparable growing up in high school and I am so happy to say that we are all still in contact and still the closest of friends.

After saying that Kristina and her boys Rowan 3 years old and Grayson 2 years old came over for a play date last week. We had a great time. While the kids played we got to spend some time together just hang'n out. We then took the kids to Yogaberry. The kids had fun running around after they ate their yummy frozen yogurt. Her are a few cute pictures I got, I wish they "in action ones were better but they were all over the place having a great time. Never at one time could I get all 3 of them in the picture. :)
Andalyn and Grayson, aren't they just so dang cute!?
Rowan as sweet as can be.
Andalyn and Grayson running around the Yogaberry pole.
Andalyn and Rowan running around the beautiful courtyard outside of Yogaberry.
I wish I had gotten more of the kids that day but they had a blast. Thanks Kris for bringing the boys up. I am so glad that you are so close now! This will be one of many play dates! Love you girl!!

No comments:

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!