Sunday, September 21, 2008

Double Trouble in the Bath

So the other night I decided to bath the kids at the same time. I thought I would put Ryan's little tub in the bathtub and have Andalyn sit in the remaining space in the bathtub. Well that didn't last too long. Andalyn wanted to get in Ryan's bath with him. There was a ton for splashing and before I knew it I was soaked and so was the floor. Could I have expected anything else? Probably not. :) All in all it was a blast for all of us.




Look at that face!!! What a heartbreaker!


My blue eyed girl!



He loves to chew on the wash cloth...don't worry it's clean. :)


I might start bathing them together more often they both LOVED it.

2 comments:

Heather said...

So adorable! How funny that he likes to munch on the washcloth. :)

Sara Marie said...

That's fun!! Someday Andalyn and Ryan will look back at these pictures and laugh. Two cute kids you have!!

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!