Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sisters night out....it's about time.

So Stacy has been up here in El Dorado Hills for months now and we haven't had a chance to just hang out with out the kids. We both have had difficult times with our girls lately. Montana is starting with the terrible two's and Andalyn has hit an all time high in the realm of the terrible two's. So needless to say we both needed some time away, even if it was only for a couple of hours. So Stacy and I went to see Mamma Mia at 9:35pm last night. The kids were in bed and with the Daddy's at home to hold down the fort it was a perfect time to go. It was such a cute movie, cheesy at times, but hey it's a musical. On our way out of the theater we saw the poster for Twilight!! Stacy being the cute girl that she is, gave Edward a little kiss.

Go Team Edward!!!
Stace, I had so much fun hanging out...we will do it again soon! Love ya!!

6 comments:

Scott and Jamie said...

Hey I found your blog off my sister Jenna's. Looks like everybody from Elk Grove is now congregating to EDH! Love the pics of your kids, how cute.

Anonymous said...

We just talked today in young womens about how we can't have "an Edward" as a husband. it's just not real. i can't wait for the movie. Maybe we could all go as typical chicks and make a night of it. that would be fun!

Marc and Stacy said...

Seriously, I had SOOO much fun. I so needed that, and I need it more often. Marc even agreed on that the next day, that I need to go do stuff like that more often. Plus, like you said with the stress of the kiddies, we never get to really enjoy one anothers company. I had so much fun! I love you!

sharsten said...

Hey, I totally have been there with Eden, but it does get better I promise. On sunday we had a lesson in relief society on one of the general conference talks by M. Russel Ballard. You should read it it's called Daughters of God, it will make you feel even better. Love and miss you , Sharsten

EvansFamily said...

A friend asked me to watch the same movie at the same time and as much as I wanted to go I can't stay up that late anymore! Pathetic what pregnancy does to you.

LaPointe Photo Images said...

I loved mama mia. I agree, it was cheesy but so fun! I can't wait for twilight to come out! We should have a cousins girls night out and see it together!
Love you!

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!