Monday, August 25, 2008

Petersen Family Time

This last Sunday Logan was ordained an Elder. We are so proud of him! He is such a wonderful young man, one who will serve the lord well in his up coming mission. He is very special and one that I am so proud to call my brother!

Logan and his sweet girlfriend Sam.



It was a Petersen family gathering as all special occasions are. We all met at the Vintage Park Building to attend the Elders Quarm in the Consumnes River Singles Branch. We had both family and close friends there. It was a wonderful blessing given by my dad with loves ones participating in the circle.

Once that was over we all headed to my parents house for a light dinner and visiting. My Grandma and Grandpa Petersen came down from Utah fort the occasion, so it was nice to spend some time with them and get some pictures with the great grand kids.

Grandma Petersen with all of the granddaughters and great granddaughters



Great Grandpa Petersen and Grandpa Petersen with my sweet little Ryan
Great Grandma Petersen with my sweet Andalyn Belle

Great Grandma Petersen with my Ryan Braxton

Here is a picture of my beautiful mother with Montana and Andalyn, they love their Grandma!

Stacy and Montana as we were all visiting outside my parents house.

Ryan's first taste of a plum....he LOVED it!!!
David's friend Ashley joined us for dinner and visiting.

Here's Dave and Logan driving in David's new toy
And, I couldn't not post this...he is just so dang cute!!!!
It was a great day all around!! I can't believe the next major event in our family will be Logan putting in his papers and getting his mission call. I love you Logan!!!

3 comments:

sharsten said...

Your little ryan is so cute, you just want to eat him up. He to me is definetly a petersen, the picture with your dad and grandpa ryan totally looks like your dad. Anyway say congrats to logan, wish we could have been there. Hope all is well, Love sharsten

Marc and Stacy said...

We are just so dang lucky to have such a wonderful family!!! Can you believe little logan is getting ready to go on his mission? Court, we are old. I miss the good old days! :) Fun times with the Petersen fam as always. Love you!
P.S. I stole some of your pics for my post! Sorry...

Anonymous said...

I just love you !

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!