Saturday, August 9, 2008

My sleepy boy

If you have read the post below this one, this picture comes from the same day of cleaning my kitchen. I had turned on a show for Andalyn and put Ryan in his jumper so I could get the dishes done. Well I hear only the tv after a few minutes. I think to my self...."that isn't like my kids to make no noise at all" I go in there and Andalyn is being a little Angel, which has not been the case lately, but that's a whole different story, and this is how I found Ryan...

Poor thing, just zonked out in his jumper. I had no warning signs of him being so sleepy. But doesn't he look so sweet?? :)

7 comments:

Whitney Petersen said...

he is so cute court!
i just love him to death!
although i could do without the
spitup! (: just kidding.

Anonymous said...

i love getting pics like this of kids!

Marc and Stacy said...

He is OUT! :) Oh to be a kid again and nap shamelessly wherever you can and everyone finds it sweet. I'm not so sure my relief society president would think it was so sweet if she found me sprawled out on the back row during the lesson...:) Or when I was working my desk jobs, not so sure any boss thinks its "sweet" when you've fallen asleep on the desk and are droolin' on the keyboard. Live it up while ya can, kid! :)

Heather said...

He does look adorable!

The Petersen 5 said...

I love those kinds of moments. Just makes you wanna pick them up and squeeze em!

sharsten said...

How stinkin cute is he. He to me looks like a petersen. Christie needs to take pictures of him, oh how cute your kids are, you just want to squeeze them.

Sara Marie said...

I love it! I miss Ryder being able to fall asleep anywhere... we are now in the "if-I'm-sleepy-I-dont-fall-asleep-any-old-place-I-just-cry" stage. It's extra fun! So cute! Looking forward to seeing you guys! I cant wait to see Ryan in person!!! And to see how much Andalyn has grown.

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!