Saturday, August 30, 2008

I love these stickers!!!

So ever since I got my Tahoe about 8 months ago I've wanted to get those little "family stickers" to put on the back window. Well I finally found some and put them on my car the other day! For anyone who wants some I found these at Target and it comes with 12 stickers: Mom, Dad 2 little girls, 2 little boys, 2 babies, 2 cats and 2 dogs. I guess they have thought of everything. :)

Aren't they cute? I loved these because Andalyn always has pig tails in her hair and I always have a pony tail. Perfect. :)

1 comment:

Marc and Stacy said...

So cute! I love this idea...problem is Marc is pretty anal about cars and stickers, so I'll probably never have them! Oh well, I'll just covet yours! :)

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!