Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Better late then never!! Happy 4th of July!!!

It has been well over 2 weeks since my last post. I have been crazy busy....I can't tell you with what but I haven't had a chance to sit down at my computer to even check my email. Anyway, I had to post this picture because I thought the kids looked so cute in their little 4th of July clothes. Thank you Grandma Cashdollar for such cute outfits!! We had a wonderful 4th. We were able to spend time with both sides of the family. Andalyn absolutely loved the fireworks!! Every time we handed her a sparkler or a fire work to put on the ground for someone else to light she said it was "her firework:....well every firework that she saw was "her firework" in her mind :). She REALLY enjoyed the fireworks that went off at the Elk Grove Park that went off in the air. All along Ryan was fast asleep in the house. I'm sure it was better that way. I'm not sure he would of loved the loud noises from the fireworks. Happy belated 4th of July to all. I will do more post sooner than later I promise. :)

1 comment:

Marc and Stacy said...

They are the cutest! We should have taken a pic of the three of them!

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!