Thursday, June 5, 2008

4 Year Wedding Anniversary



Yesterday June 4th was our 4 year wedding anniversary!! I can't believe it has been 4 years already. However when I think of the 4 times we have moved both in state, and out of state, and our 2 children I think it's been a long 4 years. :) However, I wouldn't trade any of it. It has built such a great foundation to our marriage and family. We are truly happy and are so grateful for each other.

Dave and I had a great day planned yesterday. We were going to drop Andalyn and Ryan off with Grandma and Grandpa and head to San Francisco for the day. Dave had proposed in San Francisco at Fort Point so it was going to be great to go back and go to the exact spot he proposed. However, just our luck....Andalyn and mommy got sick. We had gotten sick on the Saturday before, so we were thinking we would be fine by Wednesday. Well, no suck luck. However it didn't turn out to be a bad day. We spent the day together as a family. We went to Boarders Books and spent some time relaxing and looking at some great kids books with Andalyn. Then that evening Dave's parents came over to watch the kids so Dave and I could at least go to dinner. We went to Scott's Seafood. It was amazing!! They have amazing food, a little expensive but defiantly worth it on a special occasion. We were able to spend a couple hours by ourselves just enjoying each others company. That kind of time is very far and few between with our busy lives. Dave is working like 50-60 hour weeks and the 2 kids keep me hopp'n. By the time we get them to bed at night, Dave and I are so pooped! It's all we can do to just sit down together, and watch a TV show or two to wind down from the day. Then before we know it we are in bed asleep.

As busy as our lives are I wouldn't trade this time for anything. Dave works so hard for our little family. The kids and I are so blessed to have such a dedicated husband and father to provide and do anything under the sun for us. I love you honey and appreciate everything you do and sacrifice to provide for our family. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

2 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I'm so glad that you guys are so happy...and you are as gorgeous as ever! Love you

Amy Lawson said...

Happy belated anniversary. I never saw any of your wedding pics before, you are beautiful. I can't believe you have two kids already. Crazy how fast life flies by sometimes.

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!