Sunday, June 8, 2008

Will this ever end?????


Andalyn woke up in the night on Friday night May 30th with the croupy cough. Saturday it turned into a nasty cold with a cough. I too then got sick on Saturday. Well here it is Sunday night June 8th and Andalyn is still sick. I took her to the Dr. but has gotten worse since. I think she has bronchitis. I feel so bad for her. She looks like she feels terrible. Now of course if our luck couldn't get any worse both Dave and Ryan are sick now too. Poor Dave after the worst nights sleep since Andalyn got sick, had to get up and speak in church. I'm not sure where I was going with this post...maybe just to vent a little but I'm ready to have a healthy house hold again. 9 days is a long time. And by the looks of it, it isn't getting better any time soon. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your poor family. what did the doc. say? i hope it's nothing too serious.

just us said...

Hey you! Im so glad you have a blog. These things are addicting huh!!:o) I feel ya on the crazy sickness. Two of my girls have it and the baby is the worse. Ugh, good times!! LOL

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!