Friday, June 20, 2008

He's growing so fast!!

My little guy had baby cereal and bananas for the first time this week! I can't believe he is old enough to start eating baby food. The last 5 months have flown by!! It was so cute he was trying to suck it off the spoon. Once he got some and tasted the sweetness in the bananas, he looked at me and it was like he said with his eyes "Mom! you have been holding out on me, this is awesome!!" Needless to say he had been chow'n down on his new found food and enjoying it thoroughly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

time flys by fast. he is such a QT in that pic. now here comes the chubs!

Van Duren Family said...

I remember feeding Dax food for the first time....he loved it too. It is so funny how much they can tell you through their facial expressions. Loved the picture!

Marc and Stacy said...

Yea...such a big boy. I'm glad he liked the cereal. Montana didn't love it at first. It'll be nice for him to get full from something other than that expensive formula!! I love him. I'm happy he's getting big, but sad because time has just gone so fast! :) P.S. I dropped that bag of baby food at mom's house for you. Did you get it on Sunday?

Dayna Jamison said...

Hey Courtney! This is Dayna Jamison. Thanks for saying hi on my blog. Your kids are so cute and I can't believe how big Andalyn is!!! How funny, we both had girls first and boys second. COngrats on babay Ryan.

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!