Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!!

We had a wonderful day yesterday. Once everyone was up in the morning the kids and I gave Dave our Cards and gifts. The kids got him a little book that is titled "I love my daddy because..." it is so cute. Andalyn immediately jumped up on daddy's lap so that they could read it together. I got Dave a book by one of his favorite authors and a HUGE (in size) book that is the 100 wonders of the world. Dave loves stuff like that.

We then went to church and enjoyed listening to the wonderful talks that the speakers prepared on fathers. Once church was over, we headed over to Dave's parents house to have lunch and to spend some time with Grandpa Cashdollar on Fathers day.
We then headed down to my parents house to have dinner and to spend some time with Grandpa Petersen.

It was so nice to celebrate all the fathers in our lives yesterday. Happy Fathers Day to all I hope you all know how much you are appreciated!!

4 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

Yea for Daddy's!!! :)

Dave Petersen said...

It was a wonderful Fathers Day, thank you for bringing the kids over, love Dad

Van Duren Family said...

So cute...I am officially adding you to my blog list! Where have I been??!

Anonymous said...

Hey Courtney! It is so great to see pics of you and your beautiful family! I cannot believe how much Andalyn has grown, and the new addition is such a handsome little guy. You know I often thought of you and how you are doing (pre-blogging days)and am so grateful that my Heavenly Father blessed my life by putting us in the same department at work. I know he had a hand in our friendship. I also know that you were the friend and person I needed in my life to help me get back on the right path. I will forever be grateful to you and all the ways you helped me to be active in the church! You are such a wonderful person with a huge heart and I could never wish for nothing but the greatest of blessings for you. I will try to keep in better touch thanks to technology. :)

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!