Monday, September 23, 2013

A lot has happened since Christmas 2009!

Well, it's no secret I have been terrible at blogging for the past 3 years. My goal for blogging from here on out is to use it as a small caption journal for my kids to look back on. It's also for our family to keep up with us since we no longer live near them. 

I thought I would start with our biggest change...we have had a perfect little addition to our family!! 

Camden David was born to our Family on May 18, 2013. 

We couldn't be happier with our sweet baby boy! 
  
This picture was taken on Camden's blessing day. 


 
 

No comments:

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!