Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009

This year has been the most fun since having the kids!! Andalyn is old enough to really understand that the season is about Christ's birth. She also is very aware of Santa and his naughty and nice list. :) We have spent this season really getting into it, which made Christmas morning so much fun!! Here are a few shots of the kids with their loot.
Ryan on his new scooter from Santa.

Andalyn and Ryan on their scooters.

Andalyn and her kitty that she named Brownie that Santa brought her.

My little man sweeping for mommy with his new broom. He is my little helper and loves it!

Once Christmas morning at our house was over we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Cashdollars to continue in the spirit of Christmas morning. We not only opened wonderful gifts, we had a very yummy lunch of homemade chicken noodle soup and rolls.
The kids had so much fun opening the gifts and playing with them right away. I had to get this shot of Ryan, climbing into Daddy's box that has his Wii Fit in it, while playing with his new elephant. He is posing for Andalyn while she takes a picture with her new camera. She is quite the photographer. We had to get her a durable camera so she didn't want to use mine all of the time.

Once we were done at Grandma and Grandpa Cashdollar's we headed up to my sister Stacy's house for the Petersen side Christmas celebration. We were all able to talk to my brother Logan who is on a mission in Canada. It was so good to talk to him and share that with my family. We love and miss him a ton! However couldn't be more proud of him!
We had a wonderful prime rib dinner, courtesy of my brother in law Marc,with all the trimmings courtesy of my sister, mom and myself. When fabulous dinner was over we had our gift exchange. It is getting more and more fun as our family is getting bigger! Having little ones around really makes it exciting as you experience Christmas through their eyes.

We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas full of Love and the spirit of the season!

2 comments:

Emily said...

So fun! I'm glad you had a great Christmas with your family!

Marc and Stacy said...

I never even saw these last few posts. I've been bad at blogging and commenting. I need to get better! Do you think you'll keep blogging? I just never find the time, but I'm setting a new goal. GOing to try to post once a week.

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!