Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Andalina Ballerina

Our Andalyn Belle is officially a Ballerina. She is taking her first ballet and tap class. She is in seventh heaven! She has found her calling...well at least for now. :) I do hope she continues to be intrigued by dance but we'll see where her little heart takes her. But for now we call her Andalina Ballerina.

Here she is in first position doing a plie.


Here she is on her tip toes looking like the cutest ballerina I've ever seen!!

A special thank you to her grandma for her ballet shoes and tap shoes. You will very rarely catch her without one or the other on around the house.

4 comments:

just us said...

She is just the cutest thing EVER! I love it!

Anonymous said...

ahhh super cute! she looks so old in those pictures.

Marc and Stacy said...

Andalina!!! So beautiful! I'm so excited to come to her first recital. :) I love her!

Amy Marsh said...

She's an adorable ballerina!! She reminds me of myself at that age. :) I danced from the age of 3 to 18. It was the best time of my life! I hope she continues to love it! :)

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!