Monday, January 19, 2009

Mary Kay make up fun!


This last Tuesday my girlfriend came to my house and did a Mary Kay make up party! It was so nice to get all my girls together...at least the ones that could make it, and have fun playing with Make up! Dave took Andalyn on a Daddy Daughter Date and came home just in time for Andalyn to have a little fun herself!



Drum Roll please.....and here is the product of my sweet little 3 year old doing her own make up!


Yea....that is all lip gloss, all over her face. :) She had so much fun!

Thank you Kristina for doing the party we all had a great time and look forward to all of our new products.
If any of you are interested here is her website:www.marykay.com/kristinawebb/default.aspx

2 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

Booo- I'm sad I missed it. But I'm excited for you and Kristina to come have a mini-mary kay party at my house tomorrow.
Love you.

Ryan and Kristina said...

Courtney, I haven't even checked anyone's blogs in so long. It's all about Facebook now. I totally agree with you. Sorry for the comment that upset you. I read it. But, oh my gosh, you are so sweet to post my information on your blog! I love you. Thanks so much. I had fun. It was my first time doing that kind of party and realize now I didn't do a lot of things I should have. Oh well. Live and learn. Thanks so much for doing it. I hope everyone likes their make-up. I still have a lot to learn though. Sheesh. I guess its just fun for me to have something to fall back on and do for some girl time! Love ya!

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!