Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Eve 2008

The Cashdollar's side enjoying Christmas Eve!!

Our Christmas Eve Started about 2pm that day. The kids and I headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Cashdollar's for some Christmas Cookie baking. Dave had to work until about 4pm so he ended up meeting us at his parents house to enjoy the fruits of our labors. :)



Andalyn LOVES to bake with her Grandma. She did just about everything to make these sugar cookies, with some direction from Grandma of course. She rolled out the dough, cut the shapes out, and here she is sprinkling them with different colored sprinkles. She is a great baker!




The Petersen/McFadyen side enjoying Christmas Eve!!

Once we were done eating a wonderful Dinner with Dave's Parents, we headed to my Uncle Bruce's (my mom's brother) for the traditional Christmas Eve bash that I have grown up going to my entire life. It is so much fun to now pass these things on to our children all along creating our own traditions also.

My sweet sister Nicole wishing everyone a Merry Christmas with Dave's Santa hat on. What a cutie!!
Ryan, checking out my Aunt Carla...She passed, he loved her!

My cousin Mallory getting ready to narrate our traditional Nativity reenactment.

The grand kids acting out their parts in the Nativity.
All the girl cousins that were there that night...we missed those that weren't there with us!!
Now it's off to our homes to wait for Santa!! Goodnight...

1 comment:

Marc and Stacy said...

I left that last comment on accident about two posts. But yeah, still definitely missed Christmas Eve with the McFadyens! :)

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!