Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Brother Logan got his Mission Call!!!


Logan has been called to the Canada Calgary Mission!! He reports to the MTC in Provo, UT on April 1st...and that's no joke! :)
After what seemed like 100 people gathering at my parents house about 9:30 pm last night Logan opened his mission call and read it so everyone could hear. You could tell by the look on his face that he was proud and knew that, that is where he should go. The funny thing is that all of us guessed where he would be going and he himself guessed Canada. I guess when it's meant to be it's meant to be! I took a lot of pictures last night but left my camera at my parents house. I'll post pictures of him and the "gathering of nations" at my parents house from last night when I get it back. CONGRATULATIONS LOGAN!! We are so proud of you! The Lord is so pleased to have you as a full time missionary to bring the gospel to those in Calgary!! I love you bud!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how exciting!! i got your text. i'm very excited for him,but sad for Sam. i know how it's gonna feel. sad day.

Heather said...

Congratulations to Logan! He is going to be an awesome missionary!

Marc and Stacy said...

I'm so proud of our little Lug. He's going to be an amazing missionary, ey! :)

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!