Monday, December 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN!!


Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear "Ogie"
Happy Birthday to you!!

It was my brother Logan's Birthday yesterday. He turned 19. Needless to say we are so proud of him and his decision to serve his Heavenly Father on a full time mission. We are awaiting his call....any day now! He is a wonderful brother! I love him so much! However I can't help but think of him as that sweet little 2 year old that would recite the phrase that Indigo Montoya would say in Princess Bride:
"Hello my name Indigo Montoya, you killed my Father, prepare to die." I know sounds a little strange...but he is known for that in all his sweetness of being a 2 year old saying those words. Priceless!
We love you Logan...we hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

1 comment:

Marc and Stacy said...

He WILL always be little logey! So proud of the man he's become and am so excited for his mission opportunity! I agree that he will be a great missionary!!! Love you Logan the Lug!

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!