Friday, November 28, 2008

The Rewards of Facebook!

If you haven't joined facebook, you should definitely think about it. I have gotten in contact with so many people that I have unfortunately lost contact with through the years. I was able to meet up for lunch with my dear friend Rachel Iuli this last Monday. She and I worked together when I was 18 at Stockmans Bank. We became instant friends. Wow...I just realized, we have been friends for 10 years now...gosh time flys! Anyway....we lost contact about 4 years ago. Needless to say I was so excited when I saw that she found me on facebook! She has since moved to San Diego gotten married, and is 4 months pregnant with her first baby! We chatted for over 3 hours about our lives and how grateful we were to have gotten back in contact. I love you Rach...and look forward to seeing you at Christmas time!
www.facebook.com

1 comment:

Mrs. V said...

Memories of Stockman's Bank! Such a great thing to re-connect!

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!