Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween 2008

This Halloween was so much fun. We started out with a soup and corn bread feast at Stacy and Marc's house. My Parents and my twin sisters Tiffany and Nicole came up from Elk Grove for the get together. My cousin's Brittany, Sharsten and their kids which are on my mom's side of the family joined us as well, along with my other cousin Brian from my Dad's side and his wife Jamie and their son who live in Utah. Brian was down in Sacramento on a Business Trip and brought the family along. Once everyone was there we had quit the party going. Once we all ate we ventured out on our Trick or Treating adventure in the rain. The kids didn't care about the rain, they were great. Andalyn was a great trick or treater....every door she said "trick or treat" and once they put the candy in her pumpkin bucket she said..."Thank You, Happy Halloween. ADORABLE!!
Here is my little Dragon

Here is my sweet little Kitty.


Andalyn the kitty, Breaden as Buzz (Brian and Jamies son) and Montana as Snow White.


Most of our Trick or Treaters.
My sister Nicole the witch with Andalyn and Montana. I didn't get a picture of Tiffany my other sister, Nicole's twin for some reason. She made a dang cute Doctor.


My other brothers and sister went to another Halloween party but I had to include them on this post. They all made their costumes and did a great job.
My brother David and Buzz and his Buddy Kurtis who is living at my parents and just adds to the fun.
Here is the whole Toy Story gang. My brother Logan and his girlfriend Sam were the banoculers, my sister Whitney was the Pink Haired Troll and of course Buzz and Woddy. We all had just gotten back from Disneyland (I'm working on that very long post) the week of Halloween and we went on the Toy Story Ride a lot. They all loved it. I'm sure that is were their inspiration came from. Great job guys on your costumes!! Love ya!
I hope all of you had a Happy Halloween!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a bunch of goofs! i'm glad to hear you all had a good Halloween.

Ambrea said...

Hey guys...so good to see you the other day! Hope the trip home wasn't too long esp. for the kiddies. Love your little dragon and kitty they are sooo cute!!!

Marc and Stacy said...

You got some great pics. I'm a bad sister...I didn't get any of Tiffany or Nicole. Geez.

Seriously, your kids were adorable in their costumes. Thanks for bringing your family over to our house!

Marc and Stacy said...

And P.S. Our brothers and sister are the funniest, coolest kids on the block. They are hilarious. I love all of their costumes. They looked great!

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!