Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Zittels Farm Trip

Yesterday our little family went to Zittels Farm in Folsom to pick out a pumpkin or two to carve for Halloween. We had such a great time. They had tons of pumpkins and so many different kinds at that. It was the best pumpkin patch as far as selection goes I've been to, I highly recommend it. They have pony rides on the weekends and a landscape perfect for pictures. They had wagons that you can pull your kids in and put your pumpkins in while your at the Farm. Here are some fun pictures I got while we were there.

Ryan on Daddy's shoulder.



Andalyn in a tunnel they had with vines and flowers all over it.



"Look mommy I found one just my size."



My sweet girl.



My sweet boy.




Ryan enjoying his ride in the wagon.




This was our best attempt at a family picture. :)



Me and my sweetheart with a silly smile.




I love having days to just hang out with my little family. We have such a great time together.

3 comments:

Robins Fam said...

Oh my goodness, Courtney! What a cute family! It looks like you had fun! I can't believe I haven't put my husband's name anywhere on our blog!! I'll be updating that quickly! (and his name is Jordan)

Marc and Stacy said...

I love the family pic...and the silly smile Dave pic! haha You guys are a gorgeous couple.
What a fun trip...I'm excited to go with you today!:)

Heather said...

Such a cute family! It's so cool that you guys do fun activities with your kids.

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!