Friday, October 3, 2008

Some cute shots of my kids

I found these pictures on my camera while I was posting for our trip to Apple Hill with Stacy and Montana and had to post them. Here is my sweet little smiley boy. He always is smiling and loves everyone. He is such a joy to be around!!
Here is my little blue eyed girl. She has her moments with this whole terrible two's and coming into the even more terrible three's but she is so sweet and loving. When she looks at you with these beautiful blue eyes you are reminded how special she is. I can see a light in her's and Ryan's eyes that I don't think I've everseen before. I'm sure all mothers can relate to me. These sweet little spirits were saved for these days for a reason. We can learn so much from them.
I wasn't really going in the "spiritual direction" with this post....all I was going to do was, just as the title says....post some cute pic's of my kids. But I just feel the spirit so much when I look at them and realize where they came from....and came from there not so long ago. I thank my Heavenly Father for my sweet little Angels!!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I do know exactly what you mean. My sweet little spirits, so blessed that they are mine.

By the way, I had to tell you that I LOVE all of the music on your blog! Somtimes I just have it playing in the background while I clean. Also I saw that you have a counter for the Twilight movie! I can NOT wait to see it!

Marc and Stacy said...

They definitely are angels. It's hard sometimes to remember that, which is totally normal. We all lose sight of that during the screaming and tantrums. The fact that we can sit back and reflect in moments like this is what matters! :) They are gorgeous and seriously so are you! That is a beautiful picture of you.

Anonymous said...

how cuuuute! those are the sweet little faces.

Unknown said...

Awe! I really, really, really hope I have an happy baby like him next!
Andi's eyes remind me of Dave's in that pic. They are so crystal blue!

Strebel's said...

I love your pumpkin.. I wish i could vote yes on prop. 8.. I just was talking to a friend and she is a very strong member of the church.. but she said that she would vote no.. it is sad that the younger generation as been lead by the media.. they have been lead to believe that gays should be able to get married... it is so sad..

Robins Fam said...

Your kids are beautiful, and they are such a blessing! I'm glad that I found your blog!! You look like you are doing so great. Hey, I LOVE YOUR PUMPKIN!
~Karen

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!