Friday, October 17, 2008

Computer problems and dead batteries.


This past week has been both stressful and frustrating. Our computer is giving us nothing but problems. My poor father-in-law has tried everything to get it fixed...THANKS BILL! However despite all his hard work and long hours it is still giving us problems. Therefore I haven't wanted to download any of our photo's onto the computer. My luck, it would decided to erase them all! Also....even if I wanted to take some pictures and post some really current ones, I couldn't. The batteries in my camera have been dead for over a week and I keep forgetting to get some at the store. Oh and between both kids the last week or so, Dave and I haven't slept enough to keep us sane. We both are walking zombies. Enough with my poor me post. I guess I just needed to vent. :)

Other than that drama, our little family is doing well. We are getting ready to leave for Disneyland a week from this Sunday. We can hardly wait. We are going with my whole family. It will be so much fun. My brothers' girlfriend's, Sam and Ashley, are coming too. I know Sam knows how crazy our family can be....I guess Ashley is going to find out real soon! :) Disneyland here we come!

3 comments:

just us said...

I've been emailing Stacy and I think we're going to meet up with you guys on Tues. I'm so excited! Andalyn is going to LOVE Disneyland.
~Miss

Anonymous said...

that will be soooo much fun for all your fam. sorry about the computa. thats lame.

LaPointe Photo Images said...

Sounds FUN! We're going to Try to come up with Disneyland Tickets soon. If we do maybe Izzy and I will meet you there one day. What days are you guys going to be in Disneyland?

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!