Sunday, September 14, 2008

Long time, no blog....

Well it has been a very long week or so. Andalyn came down with a nasty virus. She had a fever for 5 days and was pretty out for the count the whole time and a few days after. It was getting so bad the Dr. ordered for some lab work to be done. Luckily she is recovering well and is pretty much back to her old self. She still gets tired pretty easily, and still a little dehydrated. Since Friday she has had the go ahead from the Dr. to be around other kids and be out and about. I was so happy to hear that because both she and I were so ready to get out of the house. We met Stacy, Montana and Ryder (Sara Thomason's little boy) at Yogaberry, it's a delicious frozen yogurt place. My digital camera broke so all I have is my phone, this is the only picture I got but thought it was a keeper!!
Andalyn and her messy frozen yogurt face


Then on Saturday I took the kids to get their pictures taken. It is was about a month late for Ryan's 6 months photo's. I had taken them about 4 months ago to get pictures taken and they just didn't turn out all that great. So I wanted to get a picture of the two of them even though my main reason for going was for Ryan's milestone picture.
Here is how they turned out....
(sorry it's not too crisp of a picture, I took the picture of the picture with my cell phone)

Poor little guy was so tired. He is normally a very smiley baby! But I thought Andalyn looked so cute I couldn't pass on getting this one.

Here is the picture of Ryan I just loved, for his official 6/7 month old pictures.
(again a pic of a pic)


One more little update....Ryan has been army crawling for about 5 or 6 weeks now but he is really starting to crawl on his hands and knees more. He also has learned to pull him self up on things. Here he is standing by the couch. He gets so proud of him self, he gets a big smile on his face and starts giggling. Then looks at me to make sure I see what he has just accomplished. So cute!
Where has the time gone my little Man??? The last 7 months have gone by way to fast!!!

4 comments:

just us said...

Cute pictures of the kiddos. I can't believe how big they're getting! When my oldest,Bre,gets sick she runs really high fevers for days. So I know that uneasy feeling. Glad to hear that Andalyn is back to normal.

Marc and Stacy said...

Such a bummer that your camera broke!!! You could have taken some of the pics off of my blog of the yoga berry. That funny face one of andalyn is too cute though.

Your kids pictures just turned out adorable. I'm just waiting to get my copy! :)

I so cannot believe little Ryan is already seven months and standing up against the couch. It's insane. He's such a sweetie pie.

Anonymous said...

what a couple of QTs!

Sara Marie said...

Oh my goodness Ryan is already crawling! I miss that fun age! It really does go too fast! The kiddies pictures are adorable! I really love how cute Andalyn is in the first one, like a proud big sister!

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!