Wednesday, September 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHITNEY!

My sister Whitney turned 15 on Monday. She is such an awesome girl! I love her so much! We have always had a wonderful relationship even though we are like 13 years apart. However, we definately became closer when she came out and visited me in New Mexico a few times. She helped me, when I was in my first trimester of my pregnancy with Ryan and pack up my house. She was such a life saver!! I wasn't feeling well most of the time, so having her there was a huge blessing!! We also squeezed in some fun times in the midst of packing a being pregnant. Thanks Whit for being there for me in New Mexico, I really needed you! oh fyi Dave was already in Cali so that's why he wasn't there to help. :)

Here's Whitney blowing our her candles on her cheese cake. And Andalyn beside her jumping up and down, she was so excited. She loves birthdays!



Here's the fam at Red Robin celebrating her birthday.




Whit and her friend Nikki at Red Robin.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHIT!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

2 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

We are so dang lucky to have such an amazing family! Seriously, we are all friends and I love that. Thanks for coming over to lunch today. It was a blast, and I knew you and Amy would get a long. She is a super cool girl! And so are you, so it works! Love you!

Heather said...

Whitney is looking so grown up! Glad you guys had such fun family time!

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!