Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Apple Hill

One of the things that our little family did last year in the fall, almost every week, is go to Apple Hill. We love to take Andalyn there so she can ride the Horses at High Hill and then we head off to Able Acres or Honey Bear for "Apple Treats". We took our first trip of the season yesterday. We spent our time at High Hill riding horses eating fudge and sitting by the pond. Here are a few pictures of our fun trip...

Pony Rides






Ryan watching his sister on the pony ride


The pond and the ducks




Our friends the ducks...


Andalyn and the Duck go way back. Here she is last year with the same duck as this year.
Fall 2007

Fall 2008


More fun times to come this fall at Apple Hill.

8 comments:

Heather said...

What a fun family tradition! I've never been to Apple Hill but I think maybe we will go this year. :)

Marc and Stacy said...

We want to go to Apple Hill!! Montana would love to ride the horses. Next time we'll go with you!! :) I can already taste the yummy fudge! :) Cute, cute pics!! :)

Ryan and Kristina said...

how fun! I want to go to Apple Hill so bad. I don't know when we would have the time though, honestly. Such cute pictures of the kids. Hope to see you Friday! It should be lots of fun.

Sara Marie said...

So fun! Apple Hill is my favorite thing about this time of year. I wonder if Ryder is old enough to ride the horse. That looks way fun!

Anonymous said...

i forgot about Apple Hill. i like going there too. those are such cute pics. my girls are next to me looking at the pics and they all said to Ryans pics "how cute!"

Unknown said...

Hey Courtney! It looks like you guys are having so much in life! Monroe would LOVE to ride a horse...that looks so fun.
I love this time of year. I think we are going to go to the corn maize, etc. out in Moriarty again this year.
KIT!

Unknown said...

That looks so fun! Looks like you are really having fun in life...
I think we are going to Moriarty again this year out to the corn maize, etc.
KIT!

LaPointe Photo Images said...

We love Apple Hill too. I have so many fun memories there. I'm excited to keep the tradition going with Izzy!

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!