Monday, July 14, 2008

Reunited!! :)

I was lucky enough to get a chance to see a dear friend of mine, a Friend that I love so much. I have been friends with Jennifer Arges (used to be Hansen) since Kindergarten. Because life happens it has been nearly 7 years since I have seen or talked to her. The last time I saw her was at her wedding! She is now living in Seattle Washington with her husband and is 7 months pregnant. She looks absolutely beautiful. In fact that is what brought us together again. She came to visit and her sisters threw her an awesome baby shower. I was so happy when I got the invite!! I didn't expect to get so emotional when I saw her, however I had so many emotions rush through me when I saw her. She's the one that is pregnant and I was the one that was crying. :) Anyway, if you read this Jen, it was so good to see you and I look forward to keeping in touch and seeing pictures of sweet little Julian when he arrives. Love ya!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

You both look beautiful!

Marc and Stacy said...

So fun! I'm glad you got to go see her. She is the sweetest person ever! I agree with Heather...you both look gorgeous!

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!