Thursday, July 17, 2008

Montana and Andalyn, what a pair...

Montana spent the night last night, and much to my surprise Montana had the same outfit that Andalyn has, so of course I had to dress them alike this morning. Oh, and their hair is exactly the same too. I can go overboard sometimes. :) They are like sisters, they love each other. However they have their fair share of fights too. Here are some pictures from today.
Here they are eating lunch at Andalyn's little table that her Grandma and Grandpa Cashdollar got her.

They both stayed up pretty late last night so they spent the morning just hanging out watching their favorite shows.
Aren't they adorable?
And this is what they are capable of doing together. This is Andalyn's toy room, I think it's great. It just shows how much fun they were having!!
Thanks for coming over and playing Montana! Andalyn loves it!

2 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

Thank you SO much for keeping her...it is so hard for me to leave her, especially over night, so I was so glad to know that she was with you.
They are so cute as twinners. Sorry they left such a destruction in your playroom! It looks like they had a blast! Love you!

Sara Marie said...

They are SO cute! I love that you dressed them alike!!! haha

About Us

My photo
Fair Oaks, California, United States
We were married in June of 2004. We have 2 beautiful Children Andalyn who is 4 and Ryan who is 2. We love life and doing things together as a family!